• 14 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

1117's Bio

Badges 1117 Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

i have an app. i want to transfer ownership from A-account to B-account. After transfered, the app in B-account show the following message, but when i transfer it to A-account again, there is no thing error. what happens?
i have a workflow report as the following image. I want to constrain list when AND(ISNOTBLANK(照片一),INBLANK(照片二)). what expression i can set?
I have a question about google calendar and appsheet? If i have a table in appsheet and there is a column is [event date](this is a date type), and then i also have another table google calendar in appsheet. Now is there any way when i save data in [...
hello!i want to ask a question,that i had set dashboad view,but it show no thing! Is there any problem about it? The function i had set a long time and had used a long time, but today it don’t show! @praveen
I have a problem about behavior-workflow mail deliver. I set a workflow report when data was updated, the report was sent to others emails. The problem is the data was updated at 2018/1/22, but the report was sent at 2018/1/23. I am at Taiwan Taipei....