• 47 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Likes given
  • 21 Likes received

167's Bio

Badges 167 Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

Hi, Can I use the auto bot to trigger action when a new item created?Currently, I let my customer order on google form, once submitted, I able to get notification on the app then I have to manually click on my print action button to print out the ord...
Sorry for the unclear subject. What I trying to do is, I have a stock list of inventory and trying to create a dropdown of running number base on the stock inventory.Example:Item - inventoryApple - 10Orange - 15------When select Apple in item, the qu...
I have a form for my customer to make order.The header is the item and column will be the quantity that they order.How do I let the VC show the header name if the column is not blank as I need to extract the # code id from it.
I wanted to send an notification when a new row added to google sheet, The google sheet appsheet add-on did trigger an event in the automation (show in monitor) but no process after that, where went wrong? Data - Table added Add bot Add Process Testi...
Hi, I am trying to send alphanumeric SMS but since APPSHEET does not support at this point, I have follow this solution Twilio sms workflow - #13 by LeventK with the help of using webhook and google script. I have manage to use webhook to trigger goo...