• 19 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 8 Likes given
  • 7 Likes received

AY2450's Bio

Badges AY2450 Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

Hi, I have an issue where the records don’t line up with the headings - These are decimal and currency fields and make reading the data difficult and looks amateurish - is there an easy way to rectify? Really just want them to line up correctly Any a...
I have Diets (parent) and Diet components (Child) that has an approval process (rendering it uneditable) Due to the time taken to set up these diets - Users will want to duplicate the diet to change \tweak it to the desired results. Is there a way to...
Hi Community, I need to set a parent and associated child records to non-editable based on the change of a field in the parent record. I have Diets (parent) and Diet components (Child) with an approval field for use by admins only - when a diet is ap...
HI , I would like to update a field with a certain value based on a range in another field. i.e if the number entered in one field is between 180 - 200, 200 - 220 etc I would like to update another field with 0, -0.1, +0.2 etc Can someone point me in...
Hi Community , My Q is around updating tables in my App without having to manually opening and Save them through the interface? I would like my app to automatically about the child tables that reference it without manual intervention. Imagine a diet ...