• 66 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 7 Likes received

sergey_sheremet's Bio

Badges AntonyCole1979 Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

Hi, I need help with setting the financial year dates for my company so I can use them in a filter later on. I have 1 field [Fin Year From] and another field [Fin Year To]. Our financial year is 1st April to 31st March every year. I want the [Fin Yea...
Hi, please can someone help? I have a workflow rule that triggers an email with an attachment PDF. I have all the info from the record attached to the PDF, but I am having trouble with getting my child info into the PDF which is a list, well 2 lists ...
Hi, I have 2 tables “Jobs” (Parent), and “Allocated Jobs” (Child). They are linked via the [Job Ref] column which is the key in the “Jobs” table. I need a way to update the [Job Status] column in the “Jobs” table to the [Job Status]=“Completed” when ...
Hi, I’m trying to link perform a link to form on an action. I have managed to link all the columns but i need to concatenate 2 columns into 1 column on the linked form. Current form [Creation Date] [Creation time] needs to be concatenated to column [...
Hi, I have 2 columns [Tested Date] (Which I have concatenated as text i.e “Jun 2019”) and column [Asset ID]. I would like to write a valid_if constraint within the [Asset ID] column to prevent anyone accidentally typing in the same [Asset ID] on the ...
Likes from