• 33 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

igallardo's Bio

Badges Frank1000 Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

Hi, is there a way, after I had initiated a new email from within the app, to re-link this email to the app ? For example in this fashion here: The email was created and sent via Gmail, the Gmail window closed after the email was sent. The link to th...
Hi, can I use a HTML-page to define the content of an AppSheet app screen ? In my case I wanted to make a help page per screen I have in the app. I want to place multi-media (text / images / video / audio) in the help page. Regards, Frank
Hi, AppSheet is cool to put up a biz idea app relatively short. Question is, is AppSheets biz modell good for testing the app with many user’s which not necessarily become clients ? I mean if I have to pay per user per month, and such users are not r...
Hi, what options do i may have, to keep private tables with one user, while other sub-users of this user would not initiate new private tables for themselves when logging in ? Regards
Hi, while using private tables for the app, I want to encrypt data automatically when entering data to the private table, and decrypt it again, based on user permission, when reading back from the private table. So far when entering data to the priva...
Likes from