• 24 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 4 Likes given
  • 20 Likes received

Shijitha's Bio

Badges GW375 Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

I have a question on actions and required fields. I have an action button that creates a row in table B using data from table A. The action then opens a form for the user to add additional data to the newly created row in Table B. I want some of this...
There was a post about a similar problem back in April 2020, but my issue is a little different. I have the following expression in the editor: I thought this would give me a list of the Top 5 [TotalWeight] based a specific TripID referenced. The exp...
I have a grouped action made up of 2 actions that applies to rows in table TackleBox: Action 1: Adds data from a row in tackle box to table Rods Action 2: Deep link using LINKTOROW to a form created from table Rods displaying the row of data just ent...
I have searched the posts regarding removing duplicates (which there a many) but I am still struggling to figure this out. I have a table called Rods which has the following set up: RodNumber RodID LureImage PrimaryColor SecondaryColor Box Space Date...
I have a Dashboard UX created from slices of a catalog table based on the type of product. The views within the dashboard are Deck Views. When I click on one of these deck rows I am taken to a mysterious view called view ‘Detail’: When I click the de...