• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 14 Likes given
  • 13 Likes received

Marco1212's Bio

Badges Marco1212 Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

Hi ! I want to use a multiple conditionnal function for my column [Sigma] with IFS(). [Sigma]'s column type is a decimal and not a date…So I don’t understand why it send me this message. Thank you for your help on this topic.
Hi every body ! I come back to you about my appsheet project. In the column “Taille de l’échantillon”, I would like to rounding up automatically this value. I wrote a statistique formula which calculate the valu “Taille de l’échantillon” and I would ...
Hi everyone ! I ask for your help about how to make appears a date + hour. As you can see on the picture, the column type is DateTime but, on the app, nothing happen…the value still “jj/mm/aaaa --:–:–”. I don’t understand why it doens’t work… Thank y...
Hi everybody ! I come back to you about a problem. I am making an app with statistics calculations in it. The user of the app have to define some parameters, and the app calculate the size of the sample (according to the parameters choosen). The calc...
Hi everyone ! I ask for your help about how to calculate a duration. FIRST : in the row “Date”, I wrote UTCNOW because I want to have a date+hour (MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM:SS) Is it ok ? SECOND : in the row “Calcul du Δt”, I want to calculate “Date” (row n) ...