• 20 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 10 Likes given
  • 15 Likes received

juhopark's Bio

Badges Mark12345 Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

Hello all!I’m working on my 4th app now!I’ve run into another issue again unfortunately. I would like to make a histogram of of x axis ( MMMM,YYYY) vs Count as shown below. Having specific dates is too granular for my histogram I’ve tried making a co...
Hi everyone! I have a problem/theory that needs solving.Firstly,I have 2 apps, one internal and one public facing My internal app generates a QRCode that directs the user to the public facing one using a key that displays some values (Basically valid...
Hi everyone again! I need some help once more.How can I insert images (captured from the app) into xlsx or word templates?I can do simple stuff like <<[XYZ]>> or <> but can’t figure out how to display the image instead of a hyperlink in the template ...
Multiple columns,movable blocks, and form customization options.Translating from a pen and paper page to single column fields in Appsheet just isn’t cutting it (even with multi page or show headers). Anyone else think Appsheet should increase their f...
Hey all!I have a certain business workflow that needs to be resolved.In our industry,there is a rampant issue with fake certificates.I would like to print a Unique QR Code on certificates issued by us and then allow a customer to be able to scan the ...

Mark12345's Ideas (1)

View more ideas