• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

Steve2507's Bio

Badges Steve2507 Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

Hi All, Will appreciate if anyone can show me if I can create another column in my sheet to contain the URL of the PDF that is AttachandArchive?
Hi, I would like add a list into the menu. And the list is able to list down the available PDF in a folder in google drive and I can able to select multiple PDF to user defined email address. I wonder if appsheet is able to do this.
Hi guys, I had been looking thru the sample inventory app. But none of them are able to “out” multiple products. All of them are able to issue out the 1 product. Is there any ways to tweak the sample app? Please advise
Hi all, Sorry for being a noob here. Hence, I’m using a sample app for my business. Intend to message the developer for help but couldn’t find the contact. Anyway, I am using the Inventory Management App but is there possible to sell multiple items a...
Hi all, I’m creating a timesheet for employees to manage their clock in & clock out. Right now I have 2 columns “Time In” & “Time Out” that is non editable. Time In = [Timestamp] so that employee can use the very initial time when they start the form...
Likes from