• 60 Posts
  • 2 Solutions
  • 7 Likes given
  • 17 Likes received

WillA108's Bio

Badges WillA108 Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

I currently have a delivery app for a bottled water delivery company. Each month has up to 3 delivery days as we deliver every 14 days. When the driver opens the particular route view it will show them all delivery days for each customer(shown below)...
If there isn’t already a way to do this, I’d like to put in a request. I currently have a few delivery apps going for different drivers with different routes for our water delivery company. When the driver wants to see the address in google maps they...
Hello! I’m looking to a solution for a problem… I have a delivery app that I made, and sometimes certain customers need extra bottles, a water cooler replaced etc. So what we have been doing is we type in the special note in the “Day notes” column on...
AND(ISBLANK([Delivered]),ISBLANK([Reason],ISNOTBLANK([Date]))) Error: ISBLANK function is used incorrectly Expression works fine when I do not have the ISNOTBLANK([Date]) in it.
Hello! For some reason the card views for 2 of the 3 sheets are showing up as duplicates, but if I actually press on the card it shows the appropriate row. See below screenshots:

WillA108's Ideas (1)

View more ideas