• 114 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 17 Likes given
  • 44 Likes received

aijac1314's Bio

Badges aijac1314 Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

Hi there, I am facing some issue for instantly display a return value from an API in a form.I am trying to simulate the same way of generate a barcode image from a URL by passing the parameter. I success to make this work by creating a col with IMAGE...
Hi all, I am facing a problem for setting a automation bot which handle:1) Add only Event2) When the added records STATUS column is not NEW, then update the STATUS as NEW by ref to KEYThe error happened randomly, which is unable to find the key, but ...
Hi all, I am facing a rare issue this morning, which there are some error throw for updating a table, but it works fine after few hours, wonder what is causing the error, and does anyone getting the same error.Below as the error message while running...
It just happened to my every app, the error occurred during I copied any app (duplicate app) that was owned by me.I got an error page, 404 after the app was copied.And the copied app is not accessible.Your help is appreciated. Thank you.
I got an error message while saving an app after making some changes in Data Table.Below as the error message:Error 403: Something went wrong and your changes couldn't be saved. Please try reloading the page or contacting support.I tried clear the ca...