• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

Allan_Fullerton's Bio

Badges auto_724 Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

There are 2 columns. 1st one with values in TEXT format - SKU, 2nd one with integer values. How to create expression to sum qty from the second column according to the conditions of matching the specific SKU from the first? For ex Im interesting in s...
I need to compare the sum of two virtual columns with the same parameters from two different tables.Example of tables:- Table with virtual column SKU. I have the sum of all products with the same SKU, e.g.:100 products with SKU1 and 200 products with...
Hello. I have an inventory app which tracks available items in our stock. Is it possible to import specific data (available items with qty) from Appsheet? I’m not sure how to do it because in the excel file I only have the initial qty and I can’t do ...
I have a inventory application with a sales table. My sales inline looks like this: I would like to add slice to my sales table which will only show items that have not been sold in the last 30 days. Can anyone help me with the formula that should be...
Likes from