• 43 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 9 Likes given
  • 28 Likes received

bowker678's Bio

Badges bowker678 Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

This morning I have noticed that my email workflows no longer have and line breaks when they come through to my inbox. The line breaks are still there in the app editor but they don’t some through on the actual email. Any ideas thanks?
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the following, I have a workflow rule that has worked in previous apps without any problems, now however I am struggling to get this to work. I have two tables, Requisitions (parent) and Items (c...
Hi, not sure if this has been raised or if it is the Card View is causing the error. When using the On Click action in Card View to navigate to another view it brings up the main form for that view instead of the Slice form which I have created. Howe...
Hi I was wondering if anyone could help, I am struggling to get workflows and Select functions to show the Label column instead of the Key Column. Basically I have 3 tables: Vehicle Movements Driver List Driver Training Both the Vehicle Movements and...
Hi, I am trying to work out a formula so that certain users have specific read/write access to a certain table e.g. “READ_ONLY”, “UPDATES_ONLY” etc. Basically the users are kept in two tables (separate to the table I am setting this rule up for), I t...

bowker678's Ideas (1)

View more ideas