• 33 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 35 Likes given
  • 15 Likes received

cr130's Bio

Badges cr130 Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

Hello,I am trying to figure out how to only show the list of valid ENUMS under "Variant Owned" column;So if column, "Holo", "Reverse", "Normal", "1st Ed Holo Opt" and "1st Ed Opt" are "Yes" than it will show as an option under "Variant Owned". Can an...
Am I miss remembering or were we use to be able to click the main image in card view to enlarge it? Is there anyway to do this? 
Hello All, Hopefully I can get some help on this, I would greatly appreciate it. So I have a book database app I am working on. There is two tables I am working with, BOOKS and SERIES. BOOK table is a list of all book titles, there is a “Series” colu...
Hello All, I have a column named “Image” and it has hosted images from another website via URL and they display perfect in the app. The trouble is when I create a new entry via the app it only shows an “upload” option, thus every time I make a new en...
Hello, Is there anyway to change the main color of the calendar? I am wanting to do a “dark” scheme to my app. Right now my whole app is dark and the calendar really is obnoxious being white.

cr130's Ideas (1)

View more ideas