• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 8 Likes received

fontcl's Bio

Badges matty2112 Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

One particular form in my app contains little more than a multi-line field for editing a LongText value. My app’s primary user started complaining to me a couple weeks ago that this field had shrunk in size, that it was previously taller and she coul...
I consulted related threads and spent significant time on this, but am still stuck. I have a table named Reports with a field ExtraNotes (type LongText). Users of my app can edit this field and the text they enter will include line breaks. I have a G...
Noticed this morning that Workflow Report test emails weren’t arriving to my inbox. At first, the Audit Log was showing everything as successful, just no email arriving. On a later attempt, the log showed the error quoted below. Removing the PDF atta...
Stumped and looking for a best practice recommendation. I have a Reports table with some basic information like Report Name, Report Description, Sort Order, and a Last Triggered Date. This feeds nicely into a Deck view to list the reports with name /...
I have a Slice with row condition… OR([MyDate] > “4/18/2020”, AND(ISBLANK([MyDate]), ISNOTBLANK([MyText]))) The above condition returns some rows that have a MyDate value and some that have blank MyDate. I have a Google Doc template to produce a tabl...