• 23 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 65 Likes given
  • 5 Likes received

mcopp0315's Bio

Badges mcopp0315 Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

Hi guys! I am very stuck with this one...This is a public app and I have created all of the constraints for this column that I can think of, yet it is still allowing users to enter an alpha value. The app doesn't throw the error message, allows the f...
Hello all, dropping this here because so many are willing to share quick advice. Always appreciated! I have been developing an app for several months, using about 50 “beta testers”. They have been using the app through MANY updates, changes, database...
Just having trouble getting responses from AppSheet support lately so I’m throwing this out here to see if anyone may have insight or suggestions THANK YOU! Hello Support Team, We have spent several months developing a two-part app that we are prepar...
This seems simple, but I cannot conceptualize how to acheive this: Client submits a form, creates new row in Google Sheets, triggers email to appropriate employee for review. Perfect. Now, said employee is away from the office and needs to utilize th...
I have a relatively simple app to collect client data and ask them to upload images. On my end, we are viewing these submissions in a dashboard It has been discovered that about one in 10 clients are uploading the requested images/photos as .HEIC fil...
Likes from