• 97 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 59 Likes given
  • 88 Likes received

AmanJain18's Bio

Badges nimble777 Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

Hello AppSheet, You guys are amazing. Really cool of you to offer apps at no cost to those helping fight this fight. Is it all possible for you guys to make “Google Forms” uploadable into the app editor so that we can group related data in the “form ...
Hey AppNation! Quick question for you…I am trying to base a view on a slice and have line item columns with each of them being based on a slice. What this looks like is a Billing slice made into a view that has virtual columns for the following slice...
Hey everyone, Shout out to Matt of MultiTechnicolorVisions for helping me with his amazing videos on Youtube concerning this subject matter. It has been EXTREMELY helpful. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMgj1mBZCz2KKvw-YkiFdzg/videos Alas! I am hav...
Hey App Heroes! The villain is on the loose, and his name is failed workflow expression! I have a yes/no expression that I have been reworking many a time, and it is failing to get anyone notified: I am attempting to notify the dispatcher of a driver...
Hey all, Please pardon the fact that I am an extreme novice when it comes to this subject. I am wondering, is there some user setting that I need to change to control the cache “behavior” of my app, or does the app automatically cache when a user syn...

nimble777's Ideas (5)

View more ideas