• 1,138 Posts
  • 22 Solutions
  • 2,771 Likes given
  • 1,219 Likes received

Rifad's Bio

Badges Rifad Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

Hey Appsheet Team, Hey, what's up with this new bug? I accidentally renamed the same table at least 5 times in just two minutes because of this issue. Can you please fix it quickly and not let it linger for months like other bugs? It's really hard to...
I've got a big app and a small app. Editing a row in the big app takes forever! There's no automations or actions stuff going on triggered on edits, just a simple edit row that drags on. But in the small app, it's done in less than a second. Is it po...
Hey there APPSHEET TEAM! - when we upload a document in AppSheet, it automatically renames the file. It's a bit unexpected, right? I mean, who would've thought this would happen in the year 2024? Not even back in 2015! And the tricky part is that onc...
Hi Appsheet team! I've noticed this redundant dialogue box here that I've never used and it just seems like an extra click in my editor interface. If it has a special purpose, could you please fill me in? Right now, it just looks like an unnecessary ...
I have a suggestion for improving the interface with on-hover actions. The idea is to display these actions only when the user hovers over them. This approach would significantly reduce clutter, especially if there's an option to toggle this feature ...

Rifad's Ideas (9)

View more ideas
Likes from