• 26 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 5 Likes given
  • 7 Likes received

HeathBiller's Bio

Badges squatch4014 Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

I have created a Master-Detail (Master: PurchaseOrders, Detail: PurchaseOrderLines) relationship between two tables. The Ref column (Purchase Order ID) on the detail table is set up to be "Is a part of..."The app experience is working just as I inten...
So I’m running into an issue when a bot executes whilst saving record against a table. Background… My app is displaying data via an API that is in front of my database. I want my initial view to show rows by their numeric ID in descending order, I cr...
I have a relatively large table. In this table I have the following column definitions. Table: WORK_ORDER_MGMT ID || WORK_ORDER_ID || … || ADDONS 1 || 123456 || … || 2 || 234567 || … || 123456 3 || 345678 || … || 4 || 456789 || … || 123456 ID is the ...
I’m using DreamFactory as my datasource with great success. Now, I’ve deployed my app but am only getting the first 1,000ish rows from my table. My table has over 250,000 rows in it but I only need to have the option to work with about the latest 1,0...
I have a single table in my app where I only want to allow “Updates”. No “Adds”. So, I’ve set that appropriate value on the table under Data. Here’s what I want to accomplish… On a particular field, scan in the unique number. From that number, grab a...
Likes from