• 33 Posts
  • 2 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 26 Likes received

weowens1984's Bio

Badges weowens1984 Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

I have an app that has multiple tablets that need to function in offline mode while out in the field, and they sync the data at the end of every day. Each tablet has approximately 50-70 new entries. Having multiple devices sync we are currently losin...
Wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem. I have an app where one of the detail views will not show up at all, in the published app, or in the edit screen. I have tried all of the following.Clicking on 'Show in preview' in the edit mode....
I am using a start expression to generate a document but OCCASIONALLY it will spit out the wrong values, duplicating the First line of the expression to all the lines. For example:'AgBoss Line Items' as they appear in the App:My Start Expression:The ...
I recently came across the need to calculate the driving distance between two points to calculate shipping cost. Since Appsheet only has the capability to calculate distance in a straight line I turned to Google App Script. First I tried creating a c...
Does anyone know how to perform data validation on a Enum List so that the user is required to pick ONE certain item in the list, but could also select that required option along with others. For example, If I had the following list but wanted to req...