Array string

Hi,

In my playbook (working with blocks) I am doing a check of known technologies so:

In Input I have the string โ€˜Google LLCโ€™ (derived from [Check_IP.JsonResult|โ€˜EntityResult.ispโ€™]) via the condition block I check if the string Google is contained in another string called Google.

i.e: [[Check_IP.JsonResult|โ€˜EntityResult.ispโ€™] Contains Google].

My problem is that there are multiple technologies and creating different branches each time doesn't seem optimal, isn't there a way to create some sort of array that compares all the annotated technologies with the one taken as input.

Thank you.

Solved Solved
1 2 77
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I have been using the Set and Get Scope Context Value in the Siemplify Functions. You can create a variable with the playbook that can be set to be Alert, Case or Global in context. And then use that output as input into your other playbooks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I have been using the Set and Get Scope Context Value in the Siemplify Functions. You can create a variable with the playbook that can be set to be Alert, Case or Global in context. And then use that output as input into your other playbooks.

thank you.