Inviting you to share your AppSheet story!

👋 The AppSheet & User Advocacy Marketing team would like to hear from you about your experience using AppSheet. We invite you to share your/your team’s story by recording a video testimonial that we would in turn amplify on our Google Workspace social channels. Click the link HERE to record from the convenience of your phone or computer (how-to-record). Thank you for being a part of the community! - Meaghan

9 6 1,048
6 REPLIES 6

FYI: Please reach out to me directly or comment here with any questions. I am looking forward to viewing and sharing your stories! 

I hope this will be an open offer.  I'm preparing to launch a project and would like to participate after launching, but that could be 6 months or more in the future.

@Kirk_Masden  - this is absolutely an open offer. We will be happy to accept your recording after launch. Looking forward to seeing it and good luck with your project!

Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey folks, check is out this opportunity to share your AppSheet story and/or tag a friend below!

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @Roderick  and @Meaghanrose,

Thank you for tagging 🙂

About my part, I would appreciate any guidance or suggestion about your expectation.

At the launching of this platform there was a serie of portrait, and we had bullet point list, really appreciated.

How long is supposed to be the recording? 30 seconds maybe?

At clicking on the link provided, I see it can be a video or audio > any format preferred?

By when do you expect it to be recorded?

Thank you in advance for your answer 🙂

Cheers !

@Aurelien, Thank for your message. We would like you to please record a video recording (rather than audio). As for the time frame we ask that all participants try to keep the recording to under 45 seconds (if possible). If you think you would like to tell an extended story, we have this alternative video collector that has 5 questions instead of 2. Recording an expanded story might be more interesting for you and can be a bit longer. If possible we would love it if you could record before EOM next week (but take your time, no rush). Thanks so much in advance for your participation. -Meaghan