๐Ÿ‘‹ Meet Koichi Tsuji: AppSheet Community Member Spotlight

Lauren_vdv
Community Manager
Community Manager

One of our favorite things to do is shine the spotlight on some of our most active Community members. One such member is Koichi Tsuji! 

Read on to learn more about Koichi, including his advice for Community members and how he's turning "impossible" into possible with AppSheet.

Have additional questions for Koichi? Add a comment on this post!

Koichi-Tsuji-Member-Spotlight.png1. Where do you reside in the world?

I live in Tokyo, Japan.

2. What is your job and how does it tie into AppSheet?

I'm a professional consultant for AppSheet, where I develop apps and coach citizen developers here in Japan. Our company name is Vendola Solutions LLC, where we run an AppSheet e-learning site and a private member community to assist our members with app development. Here's the link to our site.

We were honored as a Google Cloud/AppSheet official partner last year, so we're also reselling AppSheet licenses to those who want to get started with AppSheet. (AppSheet standalone partner to Google APAC)

We also work closely with the Google APAC team to provide our services and assist with customer support. 

Soon, we're publishing our first AppSheet book for beginners, which will be on sale on Amazon (^.*)

3. What is your experience with the Community?

I've been working with AppSheet since 2017. Since then, I've been helping members solve problems and sharing unique tips and tricks that help app creators gain the knowledge and skills to develop advanced apps - as far as my time permits me to do so.

4. What do you get out of the Community? What compels you to contribute?

Daily access to community posts help keep me updated with what's happening and what WILL happen to AppSheet. I also get ideas about where and how the average user can get stuck when developing their app, which helps influence our learning materials. 

5. What advice do you have for new Community members?

Search community posts with various search words to find what you need. The community has accumulated a bunch of knowledge and answers to help with what you're looking for.

6. What is one of your favorite things about working with AppSheet?

My challenge is to turn "impossible" into possible with AppSheet, using a variety of the advanced native functionalities AppSheet provides. Eventually, we come up with new tips and tricks that likely, no one else knows about yet. That's fun.

7. Are there any templates or app examples you'd like to share?

Have a look at the sample apps on our AppSheetDOJO site - there are several examples you can find there. 

8. What advice, or tips and tricks do you have for app creators using AppSheet?

Learn "Basic," especially for "Expressions" well, and read as many community posts as possible. Even if you don't have a direct interest, there's so much good knowledge and helpful information living in the community that you'll find while reading.

9. Anything else you'd like to share?

We bet everything is possible with AppSheet. Nothing is impossible.

25 5 880
5 REPLIES 5

Lauren and Koichi,

What an inspiring spotlight!  Koichi, you have so many good things going on.  I'm impressed!  I whole-heartedly agree that everything is possible using AppSheet.  Please continue sharing your new found ideas.  I learn a lot from them!

John

hello Koichi Tsuji

Hey you rock, Tsuji! Congrats for this post, you deserve it! We have exchange some comments on topics and you are pure talent working with AppSheet!

Congratulations on this post. I have already pre-ordered the books. I am looking forward to it. More success in the future!

Congratulations. Keep moving!