Wanted: Chart Testers

Hi everyone,

Weโ€™re releasing updates to our UX View Type: Charts and are in need of testers. If youโ€™re interested, please reply to this thread to opt in. Our team will follow up separately to ensure you meet the criteria for this particular feature set. Not everyone who opts in will be the right fit, but there will be plenty of future opportunities to participate.

9 73 4,015
73 REPLIES 73

Yes I know, not much new features, but my job is putting bunch of feature request to make you guys busy all the time. Thatโ€™s my point!

Get 'em! hahahaa

Correction

Yes I know, not much new features but massive improvement already, however my job โ€ฆ bra bra braโ€ฆ

@jared @Arthur_Rallu @TDhers

Before/after sample screenshot. I m proud of you guys, well done! I know it is not an easy jobs to optimize the charts to fit all the possible cases, but you guys achieved. Thanks again.

Before

After

Is there any place (or here in this thread?) where i can throw a feature request or request for awaited additional feature in terms of chart view ? Appreciate if you open up a thread or give a permission to do so here.

Koichi/ Tableau Geek

@Martin_Pace Check out this thread, and please post any of your insights.

@Grant_Stead @tsuji_koichi

Thanks for sharing these screenshots. I have mostly avoided the use of charts in AS, so its helpful to see your before and afters.

Theyโ€™re getting much much betterโ€ฆ I would think you could start engaging themโ€ฆ Theyโ€™re pretty nice in interactive dashboardsโ€ฆ They bend and flex wellโ€ฆ

Hi @Jonathon

This is one of the โ€œextreamโ€ example how the chart (before) looks bad which turns to be โ€œperfect fitโ€ now.

BEFORE

Chart, in this sample pie chart size is squeezed like a soccer in the deep sea 1000 m depthโ€ฆ in case there are long list of legends.

AFTER

Now looks perfect. Optimized.

The Ugly Duckling story?

Nice. I was indeed most hopeful about those ugly Pie chartsโ€ฆ

Thanks everyone for the feedback so far!

@tsuji_koichi I will look into the z-index issue.

Iโ€™ll look into setting up a feature request thread but feel free to drop any feature requests here in the mean time

Jared

Oh boy, now you are really asking for it Jared

Thank you @jared

Glad to hear Iโ€™m free to throw balls to court!!

Will do but tomorrow job!

Nigh nigh.

Hi everyone! Iโ€™m locking this thread down for the time being as weโ€™ve opened up a special category specifically for chart testing and updates. Please post your photos, questions, comments, etc. in that space moving forward.

Excited to see this collaboration unfold!

@JCadence
@TDhers
Please count me inโ€ฆID: 245151

Please add me as well, ID: 179269

Thanks

Please add me and my other team dev guy
ID: 1543773
ID: 2311557

Exciting stuffโ€ฆLooking forward to it. Thank you

Please ADD ME
ID: 1164890

Hi name is Saichon from Thailand

Yes, please. appsheet@kon-troll.no
about time we get better charts;) Today we use google charts when appsheet lacks solutionsโ€ฆ

Please add me to the Charts Test. I got a few things I would like to check if now are added or should be added.

ID: 448082

I am interested for chart testing

Please add us to the RollOut:
ID1: 2235918
ID2: 2228712

Please count me in. ID: 1528717

HBT
Silver 4
Silver 4

Please add me,
my ID: 1176590

I would appreciate being included as well.
ID: 2464656

Hi there. Iโ€™m interested to be included as a chart tester.
ID: 2412076

I have a hierarchy chart app that I have created

Please add me to the Charts Test.

ID: 1272826

@JCadence

Please add me to the Chart Test

ID: 2691085

Defenetly interrested!!
User: appsheet@kon-troll.no ID: 1506712

Iโ€™m in if I can help!
facundopucill@gmail.com

Please add me as tester. My ID: 180198 . Canโ€™t wait!

Please add me. My ID EasySolutions-1343127

Hi all,

The charts are now available to everyone, if they chose to.
They are currently in the Preview Program.
Thereโ€™s some more info about the charts here and weโ€™d appreciate if feedback is posted in that thread.

Iโ€™ll be closing this thread to avoid confusion.

Thank you