15 Minutes interval in the Calenderentry

Hi There,

I have two fields (dateBegin and dateEnd), both are datetime.

When I schedule a meetig, I see this:

3X_e_d_ed77e4b8fc5c99a24e32ecd4b2a317b6144f99d7.png

Is it possible to hide the seconds and have also chunks of 15-Minutes interval for the minutes?

Thank you and kind regards,
Robert

0 4 387
4 REPLIES 4

In the thread below @GreenFlux has some interesting insights on the topic.

The Time and DateTime columns contain an โ€œIgnore Secondsโ€ setting. It should remove the seconds options from the Calendar Time Picker.

You might want to separate your date and time fields and then combine them after the fact. Listing every day by 15 minutes would be very tedious and moderately bothersome since most people use the calendar selector to know and make sure they are picking the right day and week for when they want.
Changing how the time selector works is very advised since its really annoying to pick a time from a scroll wheel instead of just typing.

You might notice that this is more of a OS problem/thing rather than AppSheetโ€™s fault.
Sure, AppSheet could create a custom input for this but there is no one size fits all approach that I would imagine.
I would advice you to have a column/field with the date and another one with time.
Time can be two number fields (one for hours, another for minutes) and you can play with range and maximum values to do what you need on a better and user-friendly way that could fit your needs

Top Labels in this Space