A bug Hello appsheet team, I think I've fou...

A bug

Hello appsheet team,

I think Iโ€™ve found a bug in the system. I have a table view from a slice that I want to sort according to two columns, but it is only sorting according to the first one. Or is there a special way to do this?

thanks! Olivia

0 5 414
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5

tony1

@Olivia_Bryanne_Zank Can you give me the name of your app, the name of the slice, the name of the table view, and the columns that youโ€™re trying to sort by? I can investigate.

@tony Hi Tony - the App is called Rosling, slice is Active Assets, the view is a menu view also called Active Assets and the columns are 1) [PO or Invoice Number] and 2) [Buyer]. Itโ€™s the [Buyer] column thatโ€™s not sorting as

it should

thank you!

tony1

@Olivia_Bryanne_Zank Can you give me the account number or email address that the app belongs to, too?

tony1

@Olivia_Bryanne_Zank It looks like you just forgot to include the Buyer column in the slice. Could you try adding it to the sliceโ€™s columns and see if that addresses the issue for you? This is a bug on our end, the editor should not have let you select a column thatโ€™s not included in the slice.

Top Labels in this Space