Accumulate the value of the previous record

In an activities table there is a name field and duration type. I need to accumulate the value of the duration of the previous record and of this new one in a field called accumulated duration

Help please

Solved Solved
0 14 356
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Function โ€˜LOOKUPโ€™ should have exactly four parameters: LOOKUP(lookupValue, tableName, lookupColumn, returnColumn)

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Thank you so much

Function โ€˜LOOKUPโ€™ should have exactly four parameters: LOOKUP(lookupValue, tableName, lookupColumn, returnColumn)

Apparently I am missing an argument, but I donโ€™t know which one or where it goes. Could you help me

^^^
Your expression looks way different from @Steveโ€™s one

Hello. Thank you for meeting my request for help. This is the expression that Steve gives me as a solution to my problem.

LOOKUP( MAX( SELECT( My Table[_ROWNUMBER], ([_THISROW].[Thing] = [Thing]) ) )

When substituting for my fields I have

Steve mentions me โ€œand Wanted Column with the name of the column whose value you wantโ€

I understand that it is the missing parameter, but it did not tell me where it is put. Can you help me?

I got it.
Tks

Hi
I have this problem

Please post a screenshot of the entire expression.

See also:

thatโ€™s the whole expression

I need it to return the value of the [Duration] field. However, in the expression you sent me you did not put where it goes, you only wrote that it was the column that you wanted to receive

You arenโ€™t using LOOKUP() correctly.

Correctly. This was you tell me.

I got it.
Thank you

Top Labels in this Space