Accumulate the value of the previous record

In an activities table there is a name field and duration type. I need to accumulate the value of the duration of the previous record and of this new one in a field called accumulated duration

Help please

Solved Solved
0 14 364
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Function ‘LOOKUP’ should have exactly four parameters: LOOKUP(lookupValue, tableName, lookupColumn, returnColumn)

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Thank you so much

Function ‘LOOKUP’ should have exactly four parameters: LOOKUP(lookupValue, tableName, lookupColumn, returnColumn)

Apparently I am missing an argument, but I don’t know which one or where it goes. Could you help me

^^^
Your expression looks way different from @Steve’s one

Hello. Thank you for meeting my request for help. This is the expression that Steve gives me as a solution to my problem.

LOOKUP( MAX( SELECT( My Table[_ROWNUMBER], ([_THISROW].[Thing] = [Thing]) ) )

When substituting for my fields I have

Steve mentions me “and Wanted Column with the name of the column whose value you want”

I understand that it is the missing parameter, but it did not tell me where it is put. Can you help me?

I got it.
Tks

Hi
I have this problem

Please post a screenshot of the entire expression.

See also:

that’s the whole expression

I need it to return the value of the [Duration] field. However, in the expression you sent me you did not put where it goes, you only wrote that it was the column that you wanted to receive

You aren’t using LOOKUP() correctly.

Correctly. This was you tell me.

I got it.
Thank you

Top Labels in this Space