Action Button

I have 2 tables :- Sample FMS and PO  Sheet. 

If I am converting "Decision Status" to 'Yes' and "Type" into 'Production' in "Sample FMS form" a new "PO form" will open automatically with some filled data fetched from "Sample FMS form" and some blank columns where any person will allow to update data.

How can I do it with the help of actions? Because I don't want to use "REF" because I am already using it and with many other tables. I also saw one action type name "Open a form to add new row to this table" is it work for me? If you can explain it.

Solved Solved
0 1 84
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You could possibly use the LINKTOFORM() action when the "Sample FMS Form" is saved with the said values ("Decision Status" to 'Yes' and "Type" into 'Production'). You could invoke the LINKTOFORM() action as form saved event action.

Sample app for LINKTOFORM() action from the article Get started by using the feature samples - AppSheet Help : 

Linktoform Example - AppSheet

LINKTOFORM() - AppSheet Help

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

You could possibly use the LINKTOFORM() action when the "Sample FMS Form" is saved with the said values ("Decision Status" to 'Yes' and "Type" into 'Production'). You could invoke the LINKTOFORM() action as form saved event action.

Sample app for LINKTOFORM() action from the article Get started by using the feature samples - AppSheet Help : 

Linktoform Example - AppSheet

LINKTOFORM() - AppSheet Help

Top Labels in this Space