Action "Display name" with [_thisrow].[customerName]

A long shot, but Is there a way to display row content in an action's Display name?

I've tried [_thisrow].[customerName] but it didn't produce anything.

I'm making input popup boxes.

Ratatosk_0-1673509603362.png

0 5 205
5 REPLIES 5

You may want to update where do you wish to display the action name? In the INPUT() action's pop up form or the action icon itself in prominent or overlay position?

@Suvrutt_Gurjar 

I'm sorry that I was unclear.

I want it to show where it nows says "Legg til":

Ratatosk_0-1673512068461.png

I've tried "Legg til" & [_thisrow].[customerName] but it only shows "Legg til".

Got it. Thank you. Could you update from which view you are opening this INPUT() action and do you want to show the column heading that you are setting through the INPUT() action in that view apart from showing in INPUT() action?

I'm opening it from a view called Weektoday. 

When I click on the action button next to the Customer name in the View "Weektoday" I want to show the customer name in the Display name of the popup box.

Ratatosk_0-1673518820569.png

Thank you. In the image shared you seem to be setting the column [taskresponsibleEmail]

Anyway you may want to try the following in the display name of this column itself , an expression something like :

IF( CONTEXT('ViewType") ="Table",  "Legg til " & [customerName] , "Other name of the column you wish to have")

The above will require that you are not displaying the column  [taskresponsibleEmail] in that view or else that display name will get displayed in the view also.

Top Labels in this Space