Action to email report of all rows

Hello All

Iโ€™m developing a solution to track medication for cancer patients attending a summer camp. Is there a way to have an action button which can trigger an email with attachment contains all rows in a spreadsheet? I read about how to create email and attachment templates but canโ€™t figure out how to link this to an action.

Thanks in advance

Michael

0 6 501
6 REPLIES 6

Mike is right. Also see topic โ€œSending Email from an Action Buttonโ€ in this article https://help.appsheet.com/behavior/workflow-introduction/workflow

I did that and it works. However, i wanted multiple rows sent, the problem was that due to sync time, until all values were changed i ended up receiving multiple emails with parts of the data rather than a bulk

Perfect. Thank you Mike and Phil.

@Michael_Serafini - you are welcome, and have fun exploring !!

I am not sure I fully understand what you are trying to achieve.

It is possible create a workflow rule that sends multiple data rows in a single email message.

If the rows are not all present at the same time, you may be able to write a โ€œConditionโ€ expression that is only โ€œtrueโ€ when all of the rows are present. Whether this is possible depends on whether there are visible indications that all rows are present that your โ€œConditionโ€ expression can interrogate.

Top Labels in this Space