Action to email report of all rows

Hello All

I’m developing a solution to track medication for cancer patients attending a summer camp. Is there a way to have an action button which can trigger an email with attachment contains all rows in a spreadsheet? I read about how to create email and attachment templates but can’t figure out how to link this to an action.

Thanks in advance

Michael

0 6 499
6 REPLIES 6

Mike is right. Also see topic “Sending Email from an Action Button” in this article https://help.appsheet.com/behavior/workflow-introduction/workflow

I did that and it works. However, i wanted multiple rows sent, the problem was that due to sync time, until all values were changed i ended up receiving multiple emails with parts of the data rather than a bulk

Perfect. Thank you Mike and Phil.

@Michael_Serafini - you are welcome, and have fun exploring !!

I am not sure I fully understand what you are trying to achieve.

It is possible create a workflow rule that sends multiple data rows in a single email message.

If the rows are not all present at the same time, you may be able to write a “Condition” expression that is only “true” when all of the rows are present. Whether this is possible depends on whether there are visible indications that all rows are present that your “Condition” expression can interrogate.

Top Labels in this Space