Add Pictures and Pictograms to buttons in google forms app

Hi everyone,

I have never used Appsheet and couldnt figure out a solution with the forums and various tutorials. I hope somone can help me. I would like to add a picture where it says โ€œpicโ€ next to the google forms question and also add pictograms (":(" for number 1 and โ€œ:)โ€ for number 5 in the buttons for the google forms app. I was only able to add a pictogram for all 5 buttons. Please help. Thank you very much.

Best,
Nick

0 2 526
2 REPLIES 2

Hi. hereโ€™s an example app:

https://www.appsheet.com/samples/Sample-App?appGuidString=2f90c1be-76b6-4dca-b638-2b90ecd77d70

For 1. adding a picture after text in the field name (where it starts with โ€œQualitat der speisenโ€ for example): you cannot add a picture at this exact spot, although you can add an emoji to the text.

for 2. adding icons to choices: again, emojis are a good solution here. The app link above has two types of โ€œenumsโ€. The first example uses AppSheet โ€œformat rulesโ€ to display icons from our icon library, and the second one is just straight and simple emojis inserted into the enum list.

Hopefully this helps!

Hi @TyAlevizos,

Thank you for sharing the sample app. May I request you to update from which website did you get those emoji icons.

Incidentally, I am also of late evincing interest in using Emojis or Unicode characters/ symbols in Enums or elsewhere in the app. In fact, I am also currently experimenting on a sample app to understand and later share the sample app for understanding / showing the possibilities with Unicode characters/symbols.

A sample screenshot of the appโ€™s ( still under construction) detail view is below

2X_8_8ed06c734626442ac3e9fb10d0ebcf03db2135e8.png

I have come across a website called https://emojipedia.org/

Do you have any recommendations, suggestions on preferable , legal source for Unicode characters , symbols etc. I would appreciate insights from you.

Thank you.

Top Labels in this Space