Adding new users message

When i am adding a new user to an application it is coming up with a standard message that appears in emails to the user i just added to the App. does anyone know how to change this message?

It is stating that a specific person (myself in this case) has invited them to join an application. I would like to change this from a specific person to a department within the business. I cant find anywhere to update this message

0 5 170
5 REPLIES 5

Maybe here?

The problem is it shows my personal name as the user but i wanted to have it send from the team not me personally

AppSheet will only ever use the name attached to the account you login to appsheet.com with. To change the name AppSheet uses, you must either change the name attached to your own account, or use a different account with a desirable name to distribute your app.

Thanks for that, clarifies things for me. Last question, how would i change the account name? If I change my surname there is nowhere I can actually change this from what I can see?

That I canโ€™t help you with: itโ€™s dependent on where your account is based. If you login to appsheet.com with your Google account, youโ€™ll need to go through Google. If you login with a Microsoft account, youโ€™ll need to go through Microsoft,

Top Labels in this Space