Adding rows with existing data

Good day, I need help ASAP. I have been struggling with this for more than a month. I need to do the following, I have data in Google Sheets that is already stored and data that can still be filled out and than get stored when someone creates a new user. What I'm trying to do is the following: when the user already has a account on my database than the app should identify it which I already  did. All I want to do is create a button that will add a new row in my database with the existing information that is already been entered from the user and make a new row that will show he / she has been here on that date. So example: (John, United,  Premium Edition, 2 October 2022.) This is when the user created himself and that was the last time he has been seen. So now the user is back on (12 October 2022). So now I don't want John to make a new user because he is already registered on my database so there is no need for him. All I want now is a button to show his name again in my database with the date to confirm he was there on this date.

Solved Solved
0 3 127
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good day, thanks I managed to get the answers.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

This goes against database normalization rules.

App design 101 - AppSheet Help

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

What you want to do seems possible. What part of your problem do you need help with?

Good day, thanks I managed to get the answers.

Top Labels in this Space