Airtable soure connection error

Hi all, I'm encountering what seems like a bug when I try to test a new Airtable source connection. I'm hoping customer support sees this. Curious if anyone else is getting the same error. Maybe it's user error after all? 

I'm following all steps found in this AppSheet Help article to connect a new Airtable source. In Airtable, I generated a Personal Access Token (PAT) with the three required scopes; data.records:read, data.records:write, and schema.bases:read, and included access to one base as described in step 1 in this announcement. I triple checked that my PAT, base ID and table names were correct when adding a new Airtable source in the AppSheet account settings. I keep getting the following result.

The page gets stuck in a loading state. Opening dev tools console reveals: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'length'). See line 1043 in the second screenshot.

Screenshot 2024-01-03 at 7.15.57โ€ฏPM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-03 at 8.18.28โ€ฏPM.png

Please help! And thanks in advance.

Solved Solved
0 1 235
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Solved... apparently. I did nothing but wait overnight and try again this morning and it worked.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Solved... apparently. I did nothing but wait overnight and try again this morning and it worked.

Top Labels in this Space