Any idea how to change the google e-mail addr...

Any idea how to change the google e-mail address associated with my AppSheet account? Canโ€™t find the option

in settings.

0 5 557
5 REPLIES 5

You cannot change the Google account itself associated with your AppSheet account.

But if the email associated with that Google account changes, weโ€™ll pick it up in AppSheet the next time you log in

Hello Praveen,

I have the same problem. However, mine is a little bit different because the e-mail is the same (contact@magnusworkforce.com) but I changed the server (G-Suite to Office 365).

I created a workflow rule to know when a person change data in the app, but my Gmail e-mail is not working anymore and I canโ€™t switch to Office. How can I do that?

@praveen hmm, I think my google account is defined by its email address. I created a new email/google account and moved everything over to it. I only have 1 app - is there a way I can migrate it to a new AppSheet account that Iโ€™ll create and link to my new google account?

Sure. help.appsheet.com - Transfer an App Between Users or Accounts

In general, search help.appsheet.com โ€” it has a lot of useful materials Transfer an App Between Users or Accounts help.appsheet.com

@praveen Great, thanks!

Top Labels in this Space