App changes do not show

Greetings, 

I've regenerated the column structure after changing one column title. The changes are visible in the emulator, however, when I open the app in a new window, the change is not visible. Any user who accessed the app before will see no change either. However, the change becomes visible when I clear my browsing history in my browser

I cannot ask every app user to clear their internet cookies to see the latest version. So, is there a better way to make changes visible to users? 

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 8.58.20 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-01-25 at 8.58.15 AM.png

structure After changing the column name, I

Solved Solved
0 3 74
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You can access those specific properties just by scrolling to the right in the table columns configuration screenshot you posted. You can also Configure column properties - AppSheet Help by selecting the column's pencil icon at the left.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

You could try leaving the column name intact and instead modifying the column's Display name or Description properties. That might more reliably propagate.

dbaum_0-1674606411940.png

Hello, dbaum! How do I get to the screen displayed in the image you've attached?

You can access those specific properties just by scrolling to the right in the table columns configuration screenshot you posted. You can also Configure column properties - AppSheet Help by selecting the column's pencil icon at the left.

Top Labels in this Space