App displays first row every time

I have created an app to save orders, there is a problem which i am trying to resolve. The app is supposed to display another view which contains client info, but whenever I click on an order it shows client info for first row. 

These are the orders 

osamahafeez_0-1674557751019.png

But when I click on 2nd order it shows info for 1st order. It doesn't matter which order I click on. The app always shows first order.

I clicked on the second order, but this is the output.

osamahafeez_1-1674558425644.png

I also tried to add  this expression in the "row filter condition" of slice: SELECT(Removal Orders[Order ID], [Order ID] = [_THISROW].[Order ID]), but it shows this error: The expression is valid but its result type 'List' is not one of the expected types: Yes/No

0 1 62
1 REPLY 1

@osamahafeez wrote:

I also tried to add  this expression in the "row filter condition" of slice: SELECT(Removal Orders[Order ID], [Order ID] = [_THISROW].[Order ID]), but it shows this error: The expression is valid but its result type 'List' is not one of the expected types: Yes/No

Read the docs before messing with that because -don't be offended- it has nothing to do with your problem.

Make sure that the "behaviour" part of the list view config has no custom action on row select.
If the problem persists, ask for official help on:
Contact Us - AppSheet Help

Top Labels in this Space