App email domain

Hi everyone!

Iโ€™ve just started making Apps with Appshet.

I was looking at community posts, but couldnโ€™t find something related.

Is there any way that I can use my company domain (i.e. company.com) instead appsheet.com domain when the app sends email?

Thanks!

0 4 742
4 REPLIES 4

I know that you can change the email that displays, the name that displays, and the email that replies go to but I donโ€™t believe you can fully hide the noreply@appsheet.com

Thanks Austin for your quick answer.

Yes, Iโ€™ve changed the From Display Field, but as some of the recipients are customers, our concern is that maybe they can take those email as suspect, as they donโ€™t include our company domain.

I was expecting that maybe we could โ€œwrapโ€ the appshet domain and use ours.

Thanks again for your answer

Currently, there is no way to wrap the @appsheet.com domain. To do this, AppSheet would need to implement a system to verify a domain through DNS records. Maybe we can expect this down the road.

Depending on how big of an issue this is for you, you could build your own email masking/forwarding setup. For example, you could use Amazon SES:

Personally, this seems like a lot of effort and added complexity just to mask the @appsheet domain. Depending on email volume, it may also cost some money to use the SES service.

Maybe make a feature request for custom email domains / DNS integration.

This clarify a lot for me.

Iโ€™ll check the info.

Thanks Jonathon and Austin!.

Have a nice day

Top Labels in this Space