App not opening on some mobile phones

My app will not open on certain phones. We created a digital bill system that all workers have on their phones. This morning some guys can not get the app to open on their phones. It still works on mineโ€ฆ any insight? Just getting a blank screen with the square

0 14 644
14 REPLIES 14

Hi Same issue for me, can you help please?
Working on browser version but not on the app version.
iโ€™m runiing an iphone ios 12.4.1 in France

We are investigating what the main reason would be. We apologize for the inconvenience this might have affected.

Experiencing same problem, but seems to open in browser though.

For those who are seeing this problem exclusively on iOS, could you please try to uninstall/reinstall AppSheet (from iTunes ---- not just reinstall your app icon). Does it start working after that? This will help us pinpoint the root cause. We have some customers reporting that doing this got their apps working. Thanks

We are actively investigating the iOS device app loading issue. Part of our investigation, we are finding that we can load the applications through the app gallery if you can access it, even if the apps do not load from the shortcut. I hope that it can temporarily unblock some of you and allow you to load your apps without needing to uninstall the entire Appsheet application. Please let us know if this workaround works for you as well, as we continue to look for the root cause of this and address it altogether.
We apologize sincerely for this inconvenience and are hard at work getting to the bottom of it.
Thank you

unfortunetly we canโ€™t access the app gallery in our case. Thanks for the update.

We think the problem has been resolved. Could you please try โ€” you may need to restart the app for it to pick up the latest.

It keeps on loading

Hi,

Experiencing this problem as well, had my iPhone guys wipe their caches, delete and reload everything and it keeps spinning itโ€™s wheels. Any progress on this.

Itโ€™s working now for your information.

Same problem, working good in web browser, pc and ipad but not start in iphone app
Same app in android system donโ€™t have any problem
Waiting for response

@Aleksi, hi , i have uninstalled all Appsheet app and icons completly and after reinstall it, works correctly
My problem was solved
Thanks

Good to hear!

Top Labels in this Space