App not showing up on user desktop as shared

I have shared an app with and designed them as a "User". When they open their Desktop PC and login the app does not appear in the "shared app" section. It works on his mobile device. 

I will if I change the user to "View Definition" or "Edit Definition" it shows up. 

Is that a PC vs Mobile thing? The Office manager wants to use his computer to view the records. I dont want anyone to even see the "backend". 

Solved Solved
0 3 89
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

They don't need to go to appsheet.com at all. You just need to share the app link from the editor. Then they can open the app either with the mobile device or desktop with full screen.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

It sounds they have logged in with appsheet.com and seeing their account's Dashboard. They should open the app with the app's share link. Then they will see shared apps as a user.

That is correct. That is how they are logging in.

Is that the only way to see the shared apps is by using the link if going to appsheet.com?

They don't need to go to appsheet.com at all. You just need to share the app link from the editor. Then they can open the app either with the mobile device or desktop with full screen.

Top Labels in this Space