AppSheetPros - Connecting AppSheet Developers and Clients

Hey everyone

Iโ€™m building a platform called AppSheetPros, which makes it easier for consultants and clients to connect in the AppSheet community.

I think the community could benefit from something rich in features and structure to make these connections happen. For example, a browsable list of consultants, ratings & reviews, rates, remote/not-remote filter, etc.

Does this sound interesting to you? Iโ€™d love to hear your thoughts!

0 6 381
6 REPLIES 6

Have you seen the appsheet partners page?

https://www.appsheet.com/Partners

In general I think fragmenting of communities is negative unless there is a compelling reason to do so.

There is also an official Partner Review app as well

Hey, thanks for the response!

I do think this is great, but - among other factors - I think the $500 requirement blocks a lot of client-consultant connections from happening.

Curious to hear your thoughts regarding that.

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the response.

I am aware of the Partners program and I think itโ€™s great, but I think itโ€™s also important to note that not every client is seeking consulting which starts at $500.

I also agree that fragmenting communities can sometimes lead to negative outcomes, but it can also be healthy.

As AppSheet grows, I think many of its users wonโ€™t (for a variety of reasons) spend much time in - or even know about - the forum and the Partners program. Thereโ€™s an AppSheet subreddit and there are AppSheet consultants spread across fiverr.com, upwork.com, etc., so I think fragmentation is inevitable. If anything, I think AppSheetPros could do the growing community more justice than large, generic players like Fiverr.

Hope Iโ€™m making sense! Out of interest, are you a consultant?

A consultant yes, but not in the application development space (I donโ€™t sell Appsheet services).

Hello, this is great.

We develop in Appsheet and integrate with smart chatbots.

So we can integrate a solution that lets you engage with customers and attend them using Appsheet.

I hope this can be helpful

Top Labels in this Space