Appsheet Database - Deleting Rows

I'm not sure if I'm just missing something but is it not possible to delete rows directly from the Appsheet Database? I can delete values, and delete columns but I cannot delete a row. I have to actually go into the application, enable deleting and then delete whatever rows I want.

Is there a way around this?

Solved Solved
0 8 499
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Try right-selecting a row and then selecting Delete row from the context menu.

dbaum_0-1667151837980.png

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

AppSheet Databases is in preview and is not suitable for use in any important app.

Please report AppSheet Database problems here:

Introducing new AppSheet database feature in publi... - Google Cloud Community

Try right-selecting a row and then selecting Delete row from the context menu.

dbaum_0-1667151837980.png

Weird, when I right click I don't get any of these options at all.
What browser are you using? I'm using Microsoft Edge

[EDIT]: Apologies, seems to have been an extension I forgot I had added on Microsoft Edge, it seems to work now!

maybe you have to select a row first before "right click" to tell AppSheetDatabase,  what row should be deleted ...

i tested it with Microsoft Edge (Version 107.0.1418.26 (Offizielles Build) (64-Bit)) - it works ...

Asheetbogo_1-1667305939433.png

Thank you for verifying, it was my fault. I had an extension installed to enable right-clicking on sites that otherwise disabled it. Appears that it was making the default right-click options show up instead of the options provided by Appsheet.

what context-menue appears, when you make "right-click"?

nice to hear that your problem is solved - maybe you can mark my last reply as "solution" - thanks and happy "AppSheeting"

Top Labels in this Space