Appsheet Toolbox won't work

Hello, Anybody knows why my toolbox extension isn't working?

Captura de pantalla 2023-02-11 a la(s) 22.10.56.png

i've tried uninstall and install the extension back again like 5 times, even uninstalling chrome and installing it back again 

dunno what's happenin 😞 
what am i missing?

helppp

Solved Solved
12 43 2,556
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Guys, I found a way to make it work for now.

Instead of opening your app from the home screen, click on the "Edit in new tab" button from the side menu.

This way the toolbox initializes.

Matheus_Souza_0-1676545071701.png

View solution in original post

43 REPLIES 43

I also have the same problem 😔

Same problem here....

the same with me

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Attn @Stefan_QREW 

Same here.

same here 😞

Same here

This remains unresolved! I don't know what is happening but it happens to me too.

Still down for us...

Yeah. it worked for a few hours only. Now it's dead again.

Same for me

same for me

I am also having a hard time without it 😓

Does anybody know when it will be available again?

Agreed, it would be nice to have this working again

Guys, I found a way to make it work for now.

Instead of opening your app from the home screen, click on the "Edit in new tab" button from the side menu.

This way the toolbox initializes.

Matheus_Souza_0-1676545071701.png

Approved, works for me too!

I tried to do it, but I get two twin windows and it doesn't work in my case. I hope this gets fixed soon, thanks for the input.

I have observed that my account had had a Logout, therefore I had to re-enter and reset my password. Anyway, even doing this didn't work. I will try from another browser. notice anything 

Thank you!!

Didnt worked for me

Still doesnt work

Hi Everyone, Sorry for the downtime on the Chrome Extension. The issue was caused because some well intentioned Google engineer decided it was time to case-standardize the appsheet URL...

`www.appsheet.com/Template` to `www.appsheet.com/template`. 😤

A new version of the Chrome Extension will be pushed in a few days to accommodate for this change.

Thanks!

it started working for me again 😃 

Regardless of which method you use, in Microsoft Edge, it works fine. Maybe they can open the editor with that browser.

how do you use the toolkit in microsoft edge??

Still getting the same issue as of today, tested on Brave, Edge and Chrome.

Sounds like a good time for me to use vacation days 🤣

its working now! thanks to the developers

edit: well it's not working but it seems apsheet as uptated to have some featureas that the toolkit had, such as colored brackets

yup, not working again for me either 😞

Seems to be working now. 

Thanks to Qrew for such a well-needed and maintained extension.

I use Appsheet Toolbox in 2 different Chrome profiles.  It's working in one but not in the other. Also, in the profile where Appsheet is not working, I can't use the "Insert" option in the Expression Assistant in order to insert expressions.

I have deleted cookies, deleted and reinstall the extension, deleted the profile and created it again, but it's still not working.

When the extension is not installed, the "Insert" option in the Expression Assistant is Ok. It seems Appsheet toolbox is affecting the Expression Assistant.

I open the app in a new tab as indicated by @Matheus_Souza  but the issue is still there.

The behavior of all the apps in this account is the same.

Any idea on how to fix this?

Same for me, is still not working. Do you know if it will be availabe again?

regards,

federico

Hi everyone. it still doesn't work for me. It's really hard to develop without this help. Does anyone have any tips or ways to make this work?
Thanks

@Stefan_QREW 

I also have the same problem. 

And "insert" option  does not work either, and in this way it is difficult to develop...

Any other idea? 

Regards

same for me. It is not working

Sometimes it doesn't work form me either. But then I reload the app or open it in a new tab and it works fine.

Hi, hi tried it bur still dont working... 😞

Does anyone already have a solution for the extension? It still doesn't work for me despite all the attempts reading your solutions.

Anyone can help? really suffer without toolbox..

There's a new built-in expression editor that disables the third part Chrome extension. But it's possible to go back to the previous editor. See the image below:

Matheus_Souza_0-1683474586486.png

Top Labels in this Space