Appsheet bot to create a PDF

Hello, 
I have an appsheet app that uses a bot to create a PDF from a google doc template. In the google doc, I have an image placed on the top left corner. Across from that is a little paragraph of text. Everything is aligned corrected but when I go to trigger the bot to create the PDF, the image moves to the center. I'm not using any special indentations or spacing. I currently have the image set to "behind text". I've tried moving the image somewhere else but the image stayed the same. I also tried changing the data across from the image but it still didn't change anything. It looks like I am able to change the data and include spacing and indents but I can't modify the image's spot no matter what I do.

Solved Solved
0 3 335
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Put the image, the paragraph, everything in table cells, with white borders.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Put the image, the paragraph, everything in table cells, with white borders.

The image is still changing its position once the google doc is converted to the PDF. 

Bei mir hat es nach mehreren Versuchen funktioniert, wenn man eine 2-spaltige Tabelle in Google Docs einfรผgt und das Bild in die erste Spalte kopiert und die Spaltenausrichtung dieser Spalte auf linksbรผndig setzt.

Top Labels in this Space