Appsheet irresponsive towards multiple "corporate plan" emails for over a month

Been trying to reach Appsheetโ€™s sales team since weeks, in order to get our company a corporate plan.
But there have been barely any solid responses from their team in order to help with a corporate plan and give a quote. Very simple task, yet highly unprofessional way to go about it Appsheet.

0 8 346
8 REPLIES 8

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Iโ€™ve escalated this internally.

Hi Pankaj,

Apologies for the delayed response! Iโ€™ve just sent you an email, hope to connect with you soon.

William

Hi,
They still havenโ€™t gotten back to me with a quotation.

Hi, can someone from the team pls reply regarding a quotation? Its been very long already (1 month since I initially contacted)

Hi @PankajK , I apologize for the delays. I have checked the communication threads on this matter. On Monday, I will have a chance to talk with @William to learn if there is anything else holding up the quote. And we will get back to you by EOD Monday PST.

This delay is unacceptably long and isnโ€™t our normal mode of operation. Iโ€™m sorry. Things should normally proceed without delays. But for the future, please feel free to include praveen@appsheet.com on any communication that you want to escalate to me. As the former CEO of AppSheet and currently senior engineer continuing to work on AppSheet at Google, I may be able to expedite things that are blocked.

@Daisy_dePaulis FYI.

@PankajK I believe William has responded to you and weโ€™re moving forward with your questions. Please LMK if you havenโ€™t received that, as it may indicate email ending up in a spam folder.

Hey Praveen,

Yes William replied regarding a quote, Im just passing it along to upper management so we can decide which plan to go for.
Thanks for the assistance!

Regards,
Pankaj Solanki

Wowโ€ฆ

Top Labels in this Space