Attachment Template (from automation) Number format different from source sheet.

I have the columns Hours Used and Minutes Consumed on my dataset and they are on Number Type with their own formula for their respective calculations:

Giane_Mosquera_0-1643866679530.png

The output is correct when they're on my source table (google sheet):

Giane_Mosquera_1-1643866729057.png

But when they are presented on an xlsx attachment from an automation (for reports), the output for Hours Used and Minutes Consumed turns into like this:

Giane_Mosquera_2-1643866796430.png

As you can see, they are in another format. I tried to input <<[Hours Used]*1000>> on my xlsx template but there is no effect on the report. I'm asking for help on how to fix this one. I appreciate it.

Solved Solved
0 2 115
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Please try below. 

1) Download the template created by the app to your computer.  After downlaoding, change the format of columns "Hours Used" and  "Minutes consumed"  to number format with zero decimal places.

2) Now re-upload this template back to your related automation BOT as teamplate.

The example below shows the report produced after formating the number columns.

The number formats now show as below.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1643897069218.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Please try below. 

1) Download the template created by the app to your computer.  After downlaoding, change the format of columns "Hours Used" and  "Minutes consumed"  to number format with zero decimal places.

2) Now re-upload this template back to your related automation BOT as teamplate.

The example below shows the report produced after formating the number columns.

The number formats now show as below.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1643897069218.png

Thank you! Changing the format seems easier and specific on excel than on google sheets. 

Top Labels in this Space