Audit Log Help

I have workflows that generate reports a multitude of times throughout the day and for the most part they generate fine. Weโ€™ve recently been experiencing more missed emails so I have to depend on the audit logs to identify the issue. The problem is the audit logs are not providing dependable data unless Iโ€™m not using it correctly. Can someone confirm if I using this correctly or if thereโ€™s something wrong with the audit logs?

Iโ€™ve created a mini log to track when these emailed reports are supposed to trigger. The mini-audit log generates time stamp records from actions that take place before, within and after the email workflows so I know the workflow has triggered - there would be no records in the mini-audit log if it hadnโ€™t triggered.

Hereโ€™s a glimpse of the mini-audit log. In this example the email should have generated at 10/11/2021 20:16 PST or 03:16 UTC. When I search the appsheet audit logs for errors during this time frame I see the data further below. Thereโ€™s no reference to the workflow at all - not even with a FALSE result.

No reference at all???

Hereโ€™s what it looks like when a workflow email has generated.

0 1 173
1 REPLY 1

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact Support for help with this.

https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact

Top Labels in this Space