Auth - Azure AD vs. Firebase vs. AWS Cognito

Iโ€™ve been playing with Cognito and it seems pretty smooth, but do these other services have the same capabilities with appsheet? Automatic user signing up/in?

For a program I use, Primavera P6, I need to have an SQL Server DB coupled up with some virtual machinesโ€ฆ And Iโ€™m leaning toward Azure, and if I go with them, could I use theyโ€™re AD the same way I use Cognito?

0 5 2,473
5 REPLIES 5

@Grant_Stead
Azure AD/B2C is a bit tricky to useโ€ฆToo many damn details to fill upโ€ฆClassic Microsoft

Thanks man!
Currently the Cognito seems pretty smooth, and seemingly easy APIโ€ฆ

One of my real questions is that we use Firebase for push notifications, can we use it for authentication as well?

@Grant_Stead, itโ€™s quite logical but I donโ€™t believe we can use it for oAuth buddyโ€ฆ
Btw, your mentioning about P6, it reminded my back old dates on the construction site working as a Sr. PM. I had a super genius planner from Bovis Land Lease who was making that Primavera fly. Year 1999โ€ฆIt was P3 those times, no SQL and we were writing VBA codes to retrieve EV data to Excel Are we getting older bud?

Yeah, I confirmed, no plans for firebase right now.
You would be surprised how many people are still using excel to update Primavera P6.

Top Labels in this Space